Letter - D

Dance Camp
This summer holiday we've got Active Redditch Kids athletics, netball, badminton and dance camps near you - find out more here.
Dance classes
Get fit in style with our dance classes.
Dangerous buildings
If you believe a building or structure has become dangerous please report it to us as soon as possible.
Dangerous Wild Animals
You need a licence to keep certain wild animals as pets
Data protection and information management
We keep personal information that is necessary to provide you with the services you require. Find out more here.
Data Protection Compliance
Whenever we use a contractor to process personal information on our behalf, we must choose a contractor who can offer adequate safeguards to ensure our information is kept safe and secure.
Debt Advice Foundation
link to the Debt Advice Foundation website
External link. Information about local support and services for those living with or caring for those with dementia
Demolishing a building
If you are considering demolishing any kind of building, we can help. You must tell us of your intention to demolish six weeks before you start.
link to Dentist search on NHS Choices website
Deposit - renting
A range of houses and flats are available for rent from private landlords, and you may be eligible for help to pay your rent.
Dial a ride
Redditch Dial-A-Ride is a door-to-door community transport service for residents of the borough who can't use public transport.
Disability and Inclusive Activities
You can get involved with lots of disability and inclusive sports opportunities in Redditch, what ever your age or ability. From fun based sessions to competitive opportunities we try and ensure there is something for everyone.
Disabled Facilities Grants
If you're a homeowner you may be able to get help to pay for essential adaptations to your home if you or someone who lives with you has a disability.
Disabled Parking Badges
External Link to Worcestershire County Council Blue Badge Scheme
Disabled parking locations
Here is a map of the disabled car parking spaces in Redditch town centre. It also shows Dial-a-Ride drop off points.
Disabled parking spaces
Under certain conditions you can request us to create a disabled parking space close to where you live.
Do I Need Planning Permission?
We can help you to check if you will need planning permission. It's free unless you are proposing to build more than one dwelling.
link to GP search on NHS Choices website
Dog Breeding
If you keep bitches at any premises and they give birth to five or more litters during a period of 12 months, you need a Dog Breeding Licence.
Dog Warden Service
External link to Worcestershire Regulatory Services dog warden service
Dogs In Parks
Information and guidelines regarding dogs in parks
Doing business with the council
We run many contracts, sponsorship opportunities and events that could benefit your business.
Domestic abuse
Domestic abuse takes many forms including physical violence. We're here to support you, challenge perpetrators and educate the public.
Drainage and sewerage
Who is responsible for drainage and sewerage issues? Find out here.
Driver Licensing
If you want to drive any kind of taxi including hackney carriages or private hire vehicles you will need a license from us.
Dropped Kerb
A link to the Worcestershire County Dropped Kerb page
Drug and Alcohol support services
External link to Worcestershire Recovery Partnership - Swanswell (Redditch) Local support services to help you reduce your alcohol levels or drug use