This Site is best viewed in the latest browser, please select a browser.

Letter - M

Maintaining watercourses and ditches
Get permission to carry out work on watercourses, help with planning applications, and more here.
Make a complaint about information re-use
Here's how to make a complaint related to the way we have re-used information we hold.
Make a request for re-use
Here's how to make a request for re-use of information we hold.
Managing condensation
Beat condensation in your home with this simple advice.
Managing your trees
Many trees are protected by law. Find out what you need to do before you can carry out any work on them here.
Maple Trees Early Help Centre
Contact Maple Trees Early Help Centre
Contact our Market team
Matchborough East Community Centre
Contact Matchborough East Community Centre
Maths courses
Maths and Numeracy courses
Meeting rooms
Here are the meeting rooms that are available at our business centres.
Meetings, minutes and agendas
Here are all the agendas and minutes for our council, committee and sub-committee meetings.
Members' Allowances
Councillors are entitled to receive certain allowances for undertaking their duties
Members Code of Conduct
All Councillors are required to comply with the Code of Conduct which has been adopted by their authority.
Members Roles
The potential range of activities which Members may find themselves undertaking
Memorial benches
High quality hardwood memorial benches with inscriptions.
Memorial options at the crematorium
We have attempted to provide accurate, up to date descriptions of all available memorial options.
Mentors in your community can give you one to one ongoing support and guidance.
Miniature Book of Remembrance & Remembrance Cards
Personal copies of the entry in the Book of Remembrance are available in miniature books or cards.
Missed bin
If your bin hasn't been collected, or you've had a problem with your bin collection, we can help.
More about NEW Lifeline
Here is some more information on the NEW Lifeline service.
More information on non dependants
A non dependant is any person aged 18 plus who uses your home as their main residence. Benefit entitlements are affected by their circumstances.
More legislation
Here is the Breeding of Dogs Act 1991 from GOV.UK.
More support for your care needs
Choosing your support, your way, from Carewise (Care Worcestershire Information Service)
Morton Stanley Festival
The Morton Stanley Festival is the biggest free open air civic music and entertainment event in the region. Find out more here!
Morton Stanley Festival Bookings
Contact Morton Stanley Festival Bookings
Morton Stanley Park
The 95 acres of Morton Stanley Park offer a rich mosaic of natural habitats and things to do, amidst a historic landscape.
Morton Stanley Park Management Plan
Here's how we manage Morton Stanley Park.
MOT testing
Get your vehicles MOT tested at our approved, independent test centre.
MOT Testing
Contact MOT Testing
Mother and Baby Yoga
Contact Mother and Baby Yoga
Music and dance
Whether you want to watch or perform, there is all sorts of music and dancing in Redditch.
Music rhyme and song time
A fun song and rhyme session up to age 5, to encourage speech and language skills and an early love of music.
Mutual exchange
If you want to swap your council or housing association home for a different property you can seek a mutual exchange with someone else.
My activity causes emissions to air
If your activity causes emissions to air click here. You need a permit from us and your activity is regulated by us.
My activity has a range of environmental impacts
If your activity has a range of environmental impacts, click here. You need a permit from the Environment Agency and your activity is regulated by them.
My circumstances have changed
Tell us straight away if you are getting benefits and your address or other circumstances change. You might be committing benefit fraud if you don't.
My home
A collection of services related to your home.
My home needs repair
If you need help with repairs to your home, including when your landlord isn't being reasonable, we may be able to help. Find out more here!
My place
All things relating to My Place