Please be advised that this year if you are in receipt of Council Tax Support (Council Tax Benefit) we are not issuing 'year end' letters for it this year, to save money by reducing waste and duplication.
Your annual Council Tax bill is the total amount charged locally for the services provided by us, Worcestershire County Council, West Mercia Police, Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service and if you live in Feckenham Parish, Feckenham Parish Council too.
- View and change your account & more: the 'My services' page
- Pay your Council Tax:
- Set up or change a Direct Debit
- Pay online
- Pay by telephone
- Pay in person at one of our customer service centres
- Moving within Redditch? Change your account
- Moving into Redditch? Open your account
- Moving out of Redditch? Close your account
Other supporting information is available below.