Letter - W

Walking Football
Walking football for seniors
Walks for health
Join us on fun walks around the district led by trained volunteer walk leaders, or become a volunteer walk leader yourself!
Ward Map
Redditch ward boundaries map with coloured wards
Warehousing and light industry space
Warehousing and light industrial space is available at our Heming Road Enterprise Centre.
Water classes
Come and join us for Aquafit classes in our pools!
Water safety in the home
Here is some advice on how to prevent problems with water in your home.
Find out what's going on at the Arrow Valley Visitor Centre here, including fishing, angling, and watersports - it's run by a private company.
Waymarked trails
Circular walking trails at Arrow Valley Country Park take in various landmarks across the 900-acre park.
Webheath Wanderers health walks
These walks start every Tuesday at 10.30am from Webheath Village Hall on Heathfield Road (B97 5SQ).
Weil's disease (Leptospirosis)
Weil's disease is an infection that can be caught through contact with water. It starts with flu-like symptoms. Here's how to reduce your chances of contracting it.
Good mental health is not just the absence of a mental health disorder. It is defined as a state of well-being in which every individual realises his or her own potential
What can I put in my bins?
Find out what you can put in your bins, including paper, cartons, plastic, glass, metal and more.
What could your community group do with a £500 grant?
Voluntary and community groups are being invited to bid for the latest round of grants. Grants up to £500 from Redditch Borough Council.
What's on in Bromsgrove and Redditch
Find out what's on within the locality.
When is my bin collection day?
Need to know when your bin collection day is? Check here for recycling bins and waste bins.
Wildlife and habitats
Arrow Valley Country Park is protected as a green space and has undergone an amazing transformation since it was first created in the late 1960.
Win a year of swimming & fitness in our parks survey
Tell us about your park life and be in with a chance to win a year’s membership to Springs @ Abbey Stadium.
Windmill Community Centre
Windmill Community Centre is a base for many local groups and fun activities, and you can hire it too.
Winyates Green Community Centre.
Winyates Green Community Centre is a single hall centre which has recently been refurbished with a new floor and freshly decorated.
Woodland Locations
A listing of Woodland Location
You will find two types of woodland in Arrow Valley Country Park: original woods and new woods that were planted when the park was created
Worcestershire Travel Information
Bus timetables, routes, operators and general travel information within Worcestershire
Work on listed buildings
If you want to do any kind of work on any part of a listed building you may need Listed Building Consent from us