Skip to main content

Reclaim Council Tax Support

You should only complete this reclaim form if you have previously claimed Council Tax Support from Redditch Borough Council AND you are claiming Universal Credit (UC).

If you have not claimed Council Tax Support from Redditch Borough Council before, you need to complete a new claim form, Please visit our Council Tax Support page.

Before you start:

  • You will be asked to upload your latest UC Statement in section 5 of this form. You can upload scanned documents and/or digital photos of documents that have been saved as PDF, JPEG, PNG, or DOCX files.
  • If you do not have your latest statement, it can be uploaded as soon as you receive it on our evidence upload page.
  • You can use a tablet or a smart phone to take digital photos of your statement
  • Please take care that all images you send are clear to read. If we cannot read your documents we may have to contact you and ask for the evidence to be sent again. This could delay us processing your claim or change.


Reclaim Council Tax Support

Feedback & Share