Contact: Income team

Team phone

01527 534020


Contact our income team about any payments to us that aren't council tax, business rates or current rent.

Housing benefit repayments after overpayments

If you get more housing benefit than you are entitled to, this is called an over payment and you will usually have to pay the money back.