Skip to content

Here is a list of some of the most popular things you can report.

Abandoned vehicles

Help us remove unsightly, untaxed and potentially dangerous abandoned vehicles by reporting them.

Change in circumstances

Tell us straight away if you are getting benefits and your address or other circumstances change. You might be committing benefit fraud if you don't.

Commercial Waste Services

We can provide a variety of solutions to your business waste requirements, ranging from plastic bags to large wheeled containers. A Shared service with Bromsgrove District Council

Dangerous buildings

If you believe a building or structure has become dangerous please report it to us as soon as possible.

Domestic abuse

Domestic abuse takes many forms including physical violence. We're here to support you, challenge perpetrators and educate the public.

Empty homes

Empty homes can attract vandalism and anti-social behaviour, and are a wasted resource, so we try to bring them back into use.


Report a fly-tip to us and read about fly-tipping law here. Help us keep Redditch clean.


Information on reporting fraud - including Housing Benefit fraud and Council Tax Support fraud

Highways Report an issue

Report highway issues and faults such as; potholes, street lights, traffic lights, gritting, bridges, spills to Worcestershire County Council here.

Littering, litter bins and street cleansing

You can report a street cleaning issue here including, littering, dog fouling, dead animals. You can request an area is litter picked or swept.

Maintaining watercourses and ditches

Get permission to carry out work on watercourses, help with planning applications, and more here.

Missed bin

No-one wants a missed bin collection! If your bin hasn't been collected or you've had a problem, we can help.

Noise, pollution and pests

These services are provided by Worcestershire Regulatory Services. Find more information and links to their website here.

Planning Enforcement

Developments without the required planning permission, or is not in accordance with the approved details, a breach of planning may have occurred and we may proceed to take formal enforcement action

Repairs and maintenance

We can help with a range of repairs or maintenance issues, including when your landlord isn't being reasonable. Find out more here!

Report a hate crime

Here are ways you can report hate crime or hate incident.

Request us to work on our trees

If a Council owned tree is in need of some work you can report it here.

Street Signs

Street signs can be damaged or in need of replacing. Please tell us here what the problem is