Allotments are a great way to be active, socialise and grow fruit and vegetables.
There are 14 Allotment sites across Redditch that cover approximately 37 acres. The majority of the allotment sites are managed by Allotment Associations. These local committee structures help to manage issues faced by allotment holders such as security.
Some of these sites have vacancies on them and others operate a waiting list.
Please get in touch and we will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Astwood Bank- Feckenham Road, B96 6DE
- Beoley Road- Beoley Road East, B98 8PD
- Bridge Street- Bridge Street, B97 6HH
- Church Hill- Marlfield Lane/ Papermill Drive, B98 8QJ
- Dolphin Road- Rear of Dolphin Road, B98 8JJ
- Greenlands- Rear of South Redditch Sports & Social Club, B98 7RS
- Lodge Park- Collison Close, B98 7LW
- Matchborough- Claybrook Drive (Opposite Mill Hill Road) B98 0BL
- Sillins Ave- Sandon Close (rear of Sillins Ave) B98 8JX
- Sandpitts- Bentley Close, B97 4PU
- Tilehouse- Next to St Lukes First School/ Plymouth Road B97 4NU
- Walkwood- Walkwood Road, B97 5NU
- Webheath- Bromsgrove Road- B97 4NH
- Winyates Green- Furze Lane- B98 0SE
View a copy of the Council's tenancy agreement.
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notice here.