Skip to main content

I am not a council tenant

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

Submit a complaint or enquiry here and we may be able to help through professional advice, guidance, assistance or even enforcement under legislation including The Housing Act 2004.

Before you start

This form is only for reporting issues or disrepair in private rented accommodation

Feedback & Share