Skip to main content

Tell Council Tax about a bereavement

You can tell us about a bereavement using our online form below.

If you would prefer to talk to someone in person please call us.

Executors and solicitors can also use this form to notify us someone has died.

Tell us about a bereavement - Online Form.

Using this form will only notify the Council Tax section of Redditch Borough Council of the bereavement so we can update the account.
To register a death and obtain a death certificate you will need to book an appointment with a registrar.
Registrar appointments are arranged through Worcestershire County Council.

What happens next?

Once you have submitted the form you will receive a email from us to confirm your form has been submitted with a unique reference number.

You can quote this number if you contact us to discuss anything further.

Your form will be processed and, if necessary we may contact you.

Feedback & Share