Spotted a fly-tip?
The more information you can give us the better we will be able to take enforcement action. Please note down as much of the following as possible and remember, never put yourself at risk
- The exact location of the rubbish
- How much rubbish was there and what it looked like - be as specific as you can
- The dates and times you saw anything
- How many people were involved and what they looked like
- What they were doing
- Any vehicles involved - makes, colours and registration numbers
- Where you were when you saw the incident
- How far away from the incident you were and what kind of view you had, including the weather and light conditions
Never touch waste or disturb the site of an incident in any way. It may be dangerous, and there may be evidence that could help us prosecute the culprits.