Coronavirus update: We are sorry but we are currently unable to offer this service. Press here for all our Coronavirus updates.
If you have bulky household items like bed bases, mattresses, 3 piece suites, fridges etc that you no longer want, we can take them away at a reasonable cost.
If they could be re-used please consider using a recycling charity such as Boomerang Reuse instead, you can contact them here.
To book the service using a credit/debit card
- Ring us - we are unable to process a bulky collection via email so please call one of our team
- Have payment details ready
- Tell us what items you want collecting be as detailed as possible (i.e. size, height, weight, can 2 people lift the item)
- Tell us where the items will be left for collection
- Make sure the item(s) are accessible i.e. no cars in the way blocking drive, no locked gates or high step and no hazardous materials in the way such as dog fouling
Once you've booked and paid we will:
- Confirm the day of collection
- Give you a booking reference and receipt number
Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus to safeguard you and our staff, we will no longer be entering properties to give quotes or to take bulky collections. We will also not be taking any cash payments from people. We apologise if this causes an inconvenience. This page will be updated when the situation changes.
Book a collection
Bookings and prices
Prices start from £8.50 and will increase as you add more or larger items.
Our service operates between 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday (subject to availability)
To book a bulky collection please call us, here are our contact details.
We would ideally need 48 hours notice before collection subject to demand.