- The service
- Book a collection
- Large amount and non standard item
- Items we can't collect
- Can the items be re-used?
If you have bulky household items like a bed base, mattress, 3 piece suite, fridge etc that you no longer want, we can collect and dispose of them for a reasonable cost.
Prices start from £9.00 and will increase as you add more or larger items. Here is a full list of items we will collect and the prices.
Our service operates between 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday (subject to availability)
- Items need to be left outside 72 hours prior to collection day
- We will not enter your property or garage to remove items
- We will not take cash payments at your property, you will need to pay prior to collection
- Ring us - we are unable to process a bulky collection via email so please call the Support Team. Here are our contact details
- Have debit/credit card details ready and access to your email account to complete the booking. Without this we cannot make your booking
- Tell us what items you want collecting be as detailed as possible (i.e. size, height, weight, can 2 people lift the item)
- Tell us where the items will be left for collection (they need to be as close to the access point as possible)
- Make sure the item(s) are accessible i.e. no cars in the way blocking drive, no locked gates or high step and no hazardous materials in the way such as dog fouling
Once you've booked and paid we will:
- Confirm the day of collection
- Give you a booking reference and receipt number
For larger amounts or items not on our standard list you can request a quote by using our online form, found here. For all standard items please call the team to book a collection and make payment.
You will need to include a photograph of the item(s) you wish us to remove. When taking the photograph make sure it shows the size and quantity of items. We will then contact you with a price within 1 - 2 working days.
We cannot collect the following items as part of the bulky waste collection service.
You can take these items to Worcestershire County Council's Crossgates Household Waste Centre (tip), except for plasterboard which is not accepted at Crossgates. Plasterboard is accepted at the county council's Quantry Lane tip in Bromsgrove.
- Aga / Rayburn / Range Cooker
- Allotment Clearances
- Mobility Armchair
- Bathroom Suites
- Car parts / Batteries / Car Tyres
- Ceiling / Plasterboard / Skirting
- Clinical Waste
- Decking / Wood / Timber
- Doors internal and external
- Fence Panels
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Surrounds
- Fluids - any
- Garden Waste
- Gas Canisters
- Green Houses
- Guttering / Downpipes / Facias
- Heating boilers / Storage Heaters
- House Clearances
- Kitchen Units
- Kitchen Work Tops
- Laminate Flooring
- Patio/French Doors
- Roofing Materials
- Tree cuttings
- Window and Window Glass
If the items could be re-used please consider using a recycling charity such as Boomerang Reuse instead, you can contact them here.
Please be aware they may not be taking donations at this time.