Skip to content

Repairs to your home

Coronavirus update:

Following government guidelines, we are beginning to rebook non emergency works, in date order of it being reported. Please bear with us whilst we work through this.  You may be asked to wait if an appointment is going to be longer than 3 hours at this time.

 For everyone's safety you MUST tell us if:

  • You are self-isolating with symptoms,
  • You have been in contact with someone who is now self-isolating with symptoms, or
  • You start self-isolating with symptoms after we have booked an appointment with you.

If any of these apply we will require all members of the household as a minimum to be in a different room when we attend.

For all the council's coronavirus service updates, press here.

During the appointments please ensure only one person meets the operative, they are wearing a mask, and also all of the windows are open where possible and areas are cleaned down.


Together we share responsibility for the upkeep of your home as either, tenant, leaseholder or landlord. If you have tried to resolve the repairs under your responsibilities, and the problem persists or has gotten worse, please report them to us as soon as you can, in order to avoid any further damage.

If you are a leaseholder with us, you are responsible for the interior of your property. Any exterior repairs we do to the property, building, or estate, will be charged to in your Annual Service Charge bill in accordance with your lease.

When we receive a report in relation to the repair, based on the information provided, this will inform which priority order it falls within. You may still be contacted about your report to obtain additional information or clarification, which sometimes will require an inspection of your property before work can commence.

It falls within your responsibility to arrange repair of any damage that was caused by you or anyone within your property. If you are unable to resolve the repair and wish for us to complete it on your behalf, then the full cost of repair and administration will be charged to you.

If the property has been damaged due to a crime incident, such as by a break – in or vandalism, we will make your home safe for you.  However, a Police crime reference number is required for the permanent repairs to be completed without additional charge.

Normal Opening Hours are;

Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (except bank holidays)

After 5pm Repairs are directed to our out of hours

Report a repair

You will find our online form here

Report a boiler repair

See our boilers heating and hot water page.