Repairs to your home
We are currently only carrying out Emergency works only,as we are adhering to Government Guidelines of social distancing and risk assessments.
Examples of emergency repairs include:
- Boiler breakdown resulting in no heating or hot water
- Loss of electrics or faulty cooker switches
- No mains water, sewage leaks or blocked overflowing drains
- Toilet not functioning
- Compromised structural integrity
- Compromised security or access via front or back door
- Faults in fire detection in flats and communal areas
- Emergency lighting
- Lift breakdowns
- Removal of fire hazards/combustible items in common areas
- Other risks outlined in the Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) under the Housing Act 2004
All other repairs work, will stop for the foreseeable future, including any work that may already have an appointment date. We will be contacting tenants to reschedule previously booked jobs, but cancelled due to Covid-19.Please keep a list of any repairs to report when things return to normal.
We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause you.
If the repair you are reporting is an Emergency - For everyone's safety you MUST tell us if:
- You are self-isolating with symptoms,
- You have been in contact with someone who is now self-isolating with symptoms, or
- You start self-isolating with symptoms after we have booked an appointment with you.
If any of these apply we will require all members of the household as a minimum to be in a different room when we attend.
As tenant or leaseholder and landlord, together we share responsibility for the upkeep and repair of your home. Please report repairs to us as soon as possible.
If you are a leaseholder with us, you own and are responsible for the interior of your property. Any repairs we do the exterior of the property, building, or estate will be charged for in your Annual Service Charge bill in accordance with your lease.
When you report a repair to us, we will discuss it in detail to be able to decide how serious it is. Sometimes we will also need to inspect your property.
If damage has been caused by you or anyone in your home it is your responsibility to arrange for it to be repaired. If we have to repair it, we will charge you for the full cost of the repair and administration.
If damage is caused by a break-in or vandalism, we will make your home safe. A Police Crime Number will be required for us to carry out further repairs for you.
Report a repair non boiler repair
Report a boiler repair
See our gas boilers and central heating page.