You can rent garages from us for your personal private use.
Anyone can apply to rent a garage, but we give priority to our tenants. You will not be offered a garage if you are our tenant and are in arrears with your rent.
See below for conditions of use.
If you apply for a garage you may have to go on a waiting list. We will let you know when you apply.
- Garages non Council Tenant = £9.20 per week + VAT = £11.04 per week
- Garages Council Tenant = £9.20 per week
- Carport non Council Tenant = £3.40 per week + VAT - £4.08 per week
- Carport Council Tenant = £3.40 per week
To cancel your garage tenancy, you must give us written notice four full weeks ahead, starting from 12pm each Monday.
Council Tenants - Pay your garage rent
Non Council Tenants - Pay your garage rent
- By direct debit: Please complete and return this form
- By standing order: for non council tenants the details of how to pay by standing order are on the back of our invoice
- Pay online, pay online here
- You can pay in person at one of our Customer Service Centres
- Over the telephone using our automated telephone payment line
To apply for or cancel your garage rental
To apply for a garage please complete and return this application form.
To cancel your garage rental please complete and return this termination form.