Maths courses - functional skills
Our Maths courses cover:
- Working with numbers: Everyday number skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Working with Fractions, Decimals & Percentages: Understanding common fractions, using equivalent forms, understanding percentages and decimals.
- Common Measure: Working with money, time, lengths, distances, weights, capacity, temperature, perimeters, area and volume.
- Handling Data: Working with tables, diagrams, charts, mean and range.
- Shape and Space: Working with solving problems with 2D shapes, drawing plans using 2D and 3D shapes.
These skills are used to demonstrate the ability to recognise, analyse and interpret maths using practical problems.
Full details of our Mathematics Courses at all levels are available on request.