Skip to content

Council Tax Support

Council Tax Support is a local scheme that helps residents on low incomes pay their Council Tax bill.

Council Tax Support is means tested support so you will need to tell us details about your household income, savings and circumstances to assess eligibility.

Applications for this support needs to be made by the person liable to pay Council Tax.

If you are a single person living with another adult on a low income that is not your partner or a joint tenant you may be eligible to claim Second Adult Rebate.

Find out more about Council Tax Support and how to apply in our Benefits and Help Section.