Your annual Council Tax bill is the total amount charged locally for the services provided by Redditch Borough Council, Worcestershire County Council, West Mercia Police and Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service. If you live within the Parish of Feckenham there is also an additional charge for Feckenham Parish Council.
- View and change your account & more: the 'My services' page
- Pay your Council Tax:
- Set up or change a Direct Debit
- Pay online
- Pay by telephone
- Pay in person at one of our customer service centres
- Moving within Redditch? Change your account
- Moving into Redditch? Open your account
- Moving out of Redditch? Close your account
Other supporting information is available below.