Reclaim Council Tax Support
For Universal Credit Customers Only
If you have not claimed Council Tax Support from Redditch Borough Council before, you need to complete a full claim form. Visit our Council Tax support page here.
You should only complete our online reclaim form if you have previously claimed Council Tax Support from Redditch Borough Council AND you are claiming Universal Credit.
- Complete all sections of the form as fully as you can.
- Once submitted you will receive a confirmation from us.
Please read this declaration carefully before submitting the information on the online application form.
- I understand that this claim is made to you, my local council I declare that the information I have given on this form is correct and complete as far as I know and believe.
- I understand that if I knowingly give information that is incorrect or incomplete, I may be liable to prosecution or other action.
- I agree that you will use the information I have provided to process my claim for Council Tax Support. You may check some of the information with other sources as allowed by the law.
- I understand that you may use any information I have provided in connection with this and any other claim for social security benefits that I have made or may make. You may give some information to other organisations, such as government departments, local authorities and private sector companies such as banks and organisations that may lend me money, if the law allows this.
- I know that I must let you know in writing straight away about any changes in my circumstances which might affect my claim.