Compliments and Complaints
Have you received a super service from us lately or have we failed to provide you with the service you expect?
Please let us know, your feedback is much appreciated.
If you are not happy with the service that you have received from Redditch Borough Council, you can make a complaint to any officer by phone, e-mail, letter or face to face, leaving your contact details if you complain verbally, here are our main contact details, alternatively, you can use the feedback form on this page.
Our aim is to make sure that your complaint is:
- dealt with efficiently;
- investigated properly;
- dealt with in confidence, if requested;
You can expect to:
- know the outcome of an investigation;
- have the outcome documented in plain English, without the use of technical jargon, if required (it may be possible to satisfy your complaint verbally);
- receive an apology if we have made a mistake;
- be informed of any changes we have made as a result of the complaint
If you aren't happy with the outcome of your complaint, if you have evidence that your complaint has not been handled properly you can submit it for review by our Head of Service.
If you are still unhappy after this review, you can take your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman here – it's a free service that looks at complaints about councils and investigates them in a fair and independent way.
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notice here.