Letter - I

I'm a council tenant or leaseholder
If you are a council tenant here's how you may carry out improvements to your home. If you need a disabled parking space created close to where you live, we can help.
Improve or adapt my home
From adapting your home to your needs, to ensuring that your works comply with building regulations, we have a range of ways to help.
In the community
Find out what you can do in the community
Independent Living
Our Home Support Service is available to older and vulnerable people who need support to remain independent in their home.