Skip to main content

Find your Housing Revenue Officer

If you need to discuss your housing rent or garage rent account, then you can contact your Housing Revenue Officer directly. Each officer will cover an area in Redditch;

Akikul Islam – 07813403938
Covers Winyates

Debbie Smith – 07810 813912
Covers Abbeydale, Lakeside, Lodge Park, Riverside, Smallwood, St Georges

Rachael Compton – Wylie – 07771814254
Covers Astwood Bank, Crabbs Cross, Hune End, Parts of Batchley including Salters Lane, Foxlydiate Crescent, Pine Tree Close, Poplar Rd, Rowan Crescent, Yew Tree Close

Sarah Tomlinson – 07779628999
Covers Church Hill North and Church Hill Southexcluding Loxley Close.

Susan Gardner – 07980913550
Covers Matchborough, Loxley Close in Church Hill only, Poplar Rd in Batchley, St Davids house and Queens Cottages, Enfield.

Shaheda Mansur – awaiting mobile phone
Covers Woodrow

Tavepo Masawi – 07540671644
Covers Oakenshaw, Headless Cross, Mayfields, Southcrest, Walkwood, Webheath

Vacant Patch

Please contact the Office on 01527 587 000 option 1 if you live in this area.
Covers all other parts of Batchley excluding: Foxlydiate Crescent, Pine Tree Close, Poplar Rd, Rowan Crescent, Salters Lane, Yew Tree Close

Difficulties paying your rent?

If you are a Redditch Borough Council tenant experiencing difficulties paying your rent, you might want to be referred to a Home Finance Advisor. This service is free of charge, and may be able to help you maximise your income and offer budgeting solutions.

If you think you may benefit from a referral please discuss with your Revenue Officer who will assess your circumstances and refer you or you may wish to contact Citizens’ Advice Bromsgrove and Redditch ( You can also check our cost of living page Cost of Living Support - for further information and advice

Feedback & Share