We can help you with flooding, drainage, managing ordinary watercourses (but not main rivers or canals) and surface water issues.

We can't help with issues around main rivers, you'll need to contact the Environment Agency and for canals, you'll need to contact the Canal and River Trust.

Flooding can happen anywhere at anytime. Even if you live miles away from a river you can be affected by surface water, sewers, reservoirs or groundwater flooding. Being prepared could save your property and even your life.

We provide local arrangements for water management under a shared service arrangement across the Redditch, Bromsgrove and Wyre Forest areas hosted by Wyre Forest District Council.


Get all the info

For everything on water management visit our North Worcestershire Water Management service here.