Skip to content

Help me with my bins

If you are unable to use our standard kerbside service we can help you.

We will provide an assisted collection to you if you are unable to move your bin to the kerbside due to infirmity, illness, or disability.  There must be no-one in your household aged 16 or over who is able to move the bins to the kerb for you.

An assisted collection means we collect the recycling, household or garden waste bin from an agreed and accessible point on your property, and then return any empty bins back to that point.

Assisted collections are agreed at our discretion, subject to an initial assessment and regular re-assessments of infirmity, illness, or disability. We will not provide assisted collections for any other reasons.

We can provide a smaller 120 litre grey and green bin, half the size of the standard bin, if this is a more appropriate size for you to manage yourself.

Guidance document

Contact Us

Speak to a member of the team to discuss your needs, here are our contact details