I'm a private tenant

In the first instance, inform your landlord or any problems or disrepair to give them an opportunity to rectify it. If you are unable to get the problem resolved, our private sector housing team may be able to advise and assist.

You and your landlord may be eligible for help with energy efficiency improvements to your home, such as insulation and boilers.

Privately rented properties are eligible for loft and cavity insulation under a Warmer Worcestershire scheme (eligibility is not a guarantee of funding or that works will be fully funded):

Leaflet for Warmer Worcestershire loft and cavity insulation funding scheme