Skip to content

Home Contents Insurance

A service for tenants and leaseholders of Redditch Borough Council

Insure your belongings

It's our responsibility as your landlord to insure the structure of your home but this does not include what is inside, like your furniture and personal possessions

Replacing the contents of your home could prove very expensive. By purchasing Tenants Contents Insurance, this means your personal belongings are insured against events including:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding/Escape of Water
  • Accidental damage (if selected)

The service is open to all Redditch Borough Council tenants and leaseholders (subject to satisfactory application form).

Back to top of page

Cost of cover

Cover starts from as little as £0.86 per week for assured cover of £6000 for the over 60's and as little as £1.28 per week for assured cover £9000 for under 60's

  • Pay as you go
  • No Excess
  • Choose to pay with your rent
  • Choice of payment methods paying weekly

We work with the UK’s largest insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in instalments.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim

We cannot guarantee that this scheme provides the cheapest insurance cover available, or that it provides the widest cover. You are recommended to seek alternative quotations and choose the cover that best suits your needs.

Back to top of page

Our leaflet

For further information, please take a look at our home content insurance leaflet.

Back to top of page

To Apply

Please complete our online application.

Back to top of page

Report a Change of Circumstances

To report a change of circumstances, please complete our online change of circumstances form

Back to top of page

To make a claim or cancel your policy

To make a claim or cancel your policy, please call us, here are our contact details

Back to top of page