Come and have a housing interview
Housing options can give help and advice if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness within 56 day, and offer a face to face interview. We also:
- Give details of other agencies who will offer specialist advice – upon interview or over the telephone
- Offer the addresses of the other housing providers in the area such as Housing Associations – upon interview/over the telephone
- Intervene and negotiate on your behalf to the building society, lender or landlord – upon interview
- Explain how Redditch Home choice works and provide you with an application form, which can be given by reception.
- Given general housing advice – over the telephone
Come and see us
Face to Face drop in services : Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 9 am - 1 pm *(closed Wednesdays) for those who are homeless or at risk of losing their home.
*Housing Options are available to see homeless emergencies (people homeless on the day) that require assistance into hostels or other forms of temporary housing at any time between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Should you have any other housing related enquiry, please contact the Housing Options team who can advise you of the services available to you.