Learn with us
Today being able to use the internet is a valuable skill that can open up many opportunities to save money, save time and stay connected with family and friends.
There are many things having online skills can allow you to do such as,
- Catch up with local or national news by being able to read online articles.
- Explore entertainment choices like radio, TV, music, games, puzzles.
- Keep in touch with family and friends using social media.
- Explore your interests and hobbies like finding new recipes.
- Search and apply for jobs only advertised online.
- Save time by making payments online for services without the need to queue or travel.
- Compare products and services when shopping to get the best deals and save money.
If you or someone you care about are interested in learning online skills we can help.
We can put you in touch with one of our volunteer digital champions who can help you learn online with us.