Register or tell us you have moved
If you have moved in, around or out of the borough of Redditch, you will need to tell us so we can keep your Council Tax account up to date.
I need to register for Council Tax
You will need to register for Council Tax if:
- You are a new resident moving into Redditch borough OR
- You already live within Redditch borough and are moving to a new address in the borough where you will be liable to pay Council Tax for the first time
Before you register you will need the following information.
- Your new address and the date you moved in.
- If you own or rent the property.
- A tenancy start date or the date you purchased the property.
- Bank details to set up a direct debit payment.
I need to tell you about a change of address for Council Tax
Please complete the form below if:
- You are currently liable for Council Tax within Redditch borough and have moved to another address within the borough OR
- You are currently liable for Council Tax within Redditch borough and you are moving out of the borough OR
- You are currently liable for Council Tax within Redditch borough and you are moving to a different Redditch borough address where you will no longer be liable for Council Tax.