Skip to content

Household Support Fund

The Department for Work and Pensions has announced a further extension to the Household Support Fund. This funding will run
from 1 April 2024 to 30 September 2024.
We are currently finalising the details of the scheme and once this is done this page will be updated and will advise you how to apply.

Did you know?

You may be able to receive support from Act on Energy to help cover energy bills, energy debt and/or assistance towards repairing broken boilers and heating systems.  Act on Energy can give free and independent advice.  Go to their website for further details:

Through the Worcestershire Advice Network, help is also available for eligible pensioners NOT in receipt of Pension Credit, people with disabilities or a long term health condition of any age, and carers of any age. Further information can be found using the link below or simply call 01905 724294 or 01684 560666: Worcestershire Advice Network | Advice services working in Partnership

Details of other local support available can be found here:

In addition to the local information above:

Further details on all government cost of living support can be found at:

Grants awarded October 2021 - March 2024

Since October 2021, Redditch Borough council has worked with the voluntary and community sector to help ensure Household Support Fund reached  those most in need.

For a published statement of the Household Support Fund allocations provided between October 2021 and March 2024 please refer to the document below. Please note this does not include details of support administered by Worcestershire County Council. 

Household Support Fund - fund allocations October 2021 - March 2024