Adopted Borough of Redditch Local Plan No.4 (2011-2030)
On 30th January 2017, Redditch Borough Council met to adopt the Borough of Redditch Local Plan No. 4 (2011-2030), in accordance with Section 23 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (as amended). The Borough of Redditch Local Plan No.4 is the most important planning document at the local level, as it provides a framework approach for the growth of the Borough and it will form part of the statutory development plan, providing the basis for decisions on planning applications.
The BORLP4 covers the administrative area of Redditch Borough and replaces the ‘saved’ policies of the Borough of Redditch Local Plan 3 (Adopted 2006).
The adopted documentation is as follows:
- Adopted Borough of Redditch Local Plan No.4 (2011 - 2030)
- Borough wide Policies Map
- Town Centre Inset Map
- Feckenham Inset Map
- Adoption Statement
- Sustainability Appraisal - Post Adoption Statement
- Final Sustainability Appraisal
Viewing the Adoption material
Hard copies of all the relevant documents are available to view in person at our principal office at Redditch Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square.
All the other adoption material (apart from the two Sustainability Appraisal documents) is available to view at the following locations around the borough during normal opening hours:
• Redditch Library and Mobile Library (click here for library addresses and opening times)
• Batchley Customer Service Centre, Winyates Customer Service Centre, Woodrow Customer Service Centre (click here for addresses and opening times)
If you require any further information about the adopted Borough of Redditch Local Plan No.4, please contact the Development Plans team.