Annual canvass 2019
You need to be registered to be able to vote in any election or referendum for which you are eligible. We run an annual canvass to ensure the electoral register is up to date.
From 22 July a Household Enquiry Form (HEF) will be delivered to every property in Redditch. If anyone is already registered at the address they will be listed on the form.
If the details are correct please confirm them by either:
- phoning the number on the form
- texting NOCHANGE, followed by the security code on the form
- signing the form and sending it back
If the details are incorrect please use the web address https://www.householdresponse.com/bromsgroveandredditch and security code on the form to make any changes online. Alternatively you can amend the form by crossing out those no longer living at the address and adding the names of all those eligible – including 16 and 17 year olds. This is not a registration form to register to vote go to www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
Please remember that you must respond to the HEF whether there is a change or not.
During the canvass period we will:
- deliver a HEF form to all properties in Redditch
- deliver a reminder to properties who do not respond
- send canvassers to properties to encourage residents to complete the forms - all canvassers will have a Redditch Borough Council identity badge
- publish register on 1 December 2019