The Chief Executive of Redditch Borough Council and Bromsgrove District Council is Kevin Dicks.
The Chief Executive:
- leads the Council’s approach in being a systems thinking organisation and ensuring the needs of the customer are at the heart of everything the Council does.
- ensures that the strategic purposes of the council are clear and reflect our vision, values and the needs of the people of Redditch; also that these purposes are translated into effective delivery which is visible to the communities we serve, balanced against available resources.
- leads the delivery of services through a robust mixed economy approach such as commissioning, direct delivery and collaborative partnership frameworks.
- provides leadership and direction to the staff employed by the council and promotes a customer focused and performance driven culture which supports the corporate strategy, meets changing strategic purposes and responds to the priority needs of the community.
- positions the organisation to meet current and future challenges with particular focus on role modelling, innovation and fostering collaboration.
- leads, develops and continually improves corporate strategy, policy and organisational culture across the council.
- promotes strategic partnerships across Redditch, the County of Worcestershire, and beyond to ensure the development of shared commitment and capacity to achieve improved outcomes and public services for the community of Redditch.
Contact the Chief Executive: Kevin Dicks