Skip to content

Contact: Special Needs Tenancy contact details

Team phone

01527 64252


Town Hall
Walter Stranz Square
B98 8AH

Disabled Facilities Grants for homeowners

If you're a homeowner you may be able to get help to pay for essential adaptations to your home if you or someone who lives with you has a disability.

Special needs adaptations - I am a council tenant

Click here if you are a tenant with us.