Skip to content

Contact: Income team contact details

Team phone

01527 534020


Contact our income team about any payments to us that aren't council tax, business rates or current rent.


If you get more housing benefit or council tax support than you are entitled to, this is called an overpayment and you will usually have to pay the money back