Contact: Housing Options

Team phone

01527 534069

Team email


Redditch Town Hall
Walter Stranz Square
Redditch Town Centre
B98 8AH



Please note the following changes to our service until further notice:

Your health and well-being is our main priority. Due to the serious threat that the Corona Virus poses to both our customers and staff, we are amending our service for those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Our usual drop in service will now operate via telephone only until further notice. Please do not attend the Town Hall to receive this assistance.

  • To access this service please call 01527 534069 between 09:00 – 13:00 Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri (closed Wednesday).
  • Immediate emergencies will be triaged after 13:00 on Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri.
  • If you are homeless in an emergency and after council hours (17:00), you should contact the out of hours number on 01527 67666.
  • For all other general housing related enquiries, please call 01527 534069 between 09:00 – 17:00 Mon-Fri or email  where a member of our team will be able to assist you.

Please be aware that services and agencies assisting with homelessness across Worcestershire may be limited during this time. Therefore, before contacting the emergency homelessness service please ensure you have made every attempt to alleviate your homelessness for the short to medium term (e.g. contacting friends and family for temporary accommodation), whilst an officer assists with your longer tem housing options.  

We are taking daily advice and updates from Public Health England, neighbouring councils, health services and the emergency services, to name a few, as we ensure we are fully prepared and working effectively together to keep our services running.

Find me a home

Find somewhere to live in Redditch here, including renting a home from us or other landlords and if you're at risk of homelessness.


If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, come and find out what assistance you could be entitled to.

Mutual exchange

If you want to swap your council or housing association home for a different property you can seek a mutual exchange with someone else.