Register or tell us you have moved
If your business has moved premises in, around or out of the Redditch borough, you will need to tell us so we can keep your Business Rates account up to date.
You will need to register for Business Rates if:
- you are a new business moving into Redditch borough OR
- you have a business within the Redditch borough and are moving to a different premises in the borough where you will be liable to pay Business Rates for the first time
Before you register you will need the following information
- The address of the premises and the date you moved in
- If you own or lease the property
- The date the lease agreement starts or the date you purchased the property
- Bank details to set up a direct debit payment
I need to tell you about a change of address for Business Rates
Please complete the form below if:
- you are a ratepayer within Redditch borough and have moved to another premises within the borough OR
- you are a ratepayer within Redditch borough and you are moving out of the borough OR
- you are a ratepayer within Redditch borough and you are moving to a different Redditch borough premises where you will no longer be liable for Business Rates.