Alcohol, entertainment & late night refreshment
The supply of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment is regulated by the Licensing Act 2003. This affects those who are concerned with:-
- Pubs and nightclubs
- Indoor sporting events
- Restaurants that serve alcohol
- Businesses offering hot food between 11 pm and 5 am
- Hotels, guest houses and other places that sell alcohol
- Private members' clubs and social clubs
- Theatres and amateur dramatic groups
- Organisers of occasional entertainment events - "temporary events"
The links below have more information on what you need to know.