Bromsgrove and Redditch Active Volunteering Opportunities (BRAVO)
If you would like to be a part of a local sports club, group, organisation or event, then our BRAVO programme can help.
BRAVO matches your interests, skills and availability to a huge range of volunteering opportunities across local clubs, groups and organisations
Whatever your skills or availability there are flexible placements for everyone. Lots of groups are always looking for motivated volunteers: from helping provide IT support to clubs, to assistant sports coaches, to health interventions for older people.
Join the local bank of enthusiastic BRAVO volunteers and help support a hive of activity across Bromsgrove and Redditch. Your skills, no matter how insignificant you might think they are, will be valuable.
- Take part in wide variety of sports and activities
- Be involved with events including international gatherings
- Earn rewards for commitment to placements
- Make a difference and positive contribution to your community
- Develop new skills>
- Enrich your CV with new experiences
- Meet new people
- Try new things and have fun
We have a new opportunity to volunteer at our Fit2Breathe session on Tuesdays at Oakenshaw Community Centre.
Please contact us on 01527 881404 or you can email Hayley Gwilliam for more information