We are here to serve the bereaved, and offer a wide range of memorials and funeral services.
Cemeteries are open to the public including Abbey Cemetery next to Redditch Crematorium. However to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and ensure continuity of critical services:
- Redditch Crematorium remains closed to the public except for funerals or burials.
- Safety measures are in place before, during and after services.
- Up to a maximum of 30 people can now attend funerals. Please consider the risk to yourself and your family of attending a funeral in person.
- Webcasting to live stream services from Redditch Crematorium is free.
- Customer service is by telephone only.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
For all the council's Coronavirus updates, press here.