Allotments are a great way to be active, socialise and grow fruit and vegetables.
There are 790 allotment plots in Redditch over 14 sites. That’s about 37 acres of allotments, demands for allotments is always high.
The majority of the allotment sites are managed by Allotment Associations. These local committee structures help to manage issues faced by allotment holders such as security.
- Astwood Bank (Feckenham Road)
- Bridge Street, Enfield
- Papermill Drive, Church Hill
- Dolphin Road (Rear of) Abbeydale
- Rear of Social Club, Throckmorton Road, Greenlands
- Collinson Close (off Deer Barn Hill) Lodge Park
- Claybrook Drive, Matchborough
- Sillins Avenue (access via Sandon Close), Lakeside
- Beoley Road (Rear of Beoley Road East) Lakeside
- Tilehouse, (Rear of St Lukes, off Plymouth Road), Southcrest
- Walkwood (opposite Drake Close, rear of Walkwood Road)
- Webheath (corner of Bromsgrove Road and Birchfield Road)
- Winyates Green (End of Furze Lane)
- Sandpitts (rear of Oakly Road), Southcrest/Town Centre
View a copy of the Council's tenancy agreement.
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our fair processing notices here.