Appealing a penalty charge

You can formally object to the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice by appealing.

If you feel that you have mitigating circumstances that you want considered regarding the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice then appeal online here, or complete this appeal form and either return it to one of the addresses at the bottom of the form or hand it in at any of our customer service centres.

If your appeal is rejected

In the event that the appeal is rejected, the registered owner/keeper can submit an appeal to the Traffic Penalty Tribunal. They are an independent body and will consider the registered owner/keeper's comments and those offered by us before reaching a final decision on the appeal.