Make a housing complaint or enquiry

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

Submit a complaint or enquiry here and we may be able to help through professional advice, guidance, assistance or even enforcement under legislation including The Housing Act 2004.

Private sector housing complaint

This form is only for reporting issues or disrepair in private rented accommodation
If you are not the tenant, please give details of the tenant you are acting for
About the property and tenancy
About the landlord
About the letting agent, if applicable
Details of the problem