Child Health Clinics
Child Health Clinics are run at our centres by Health Visitors. They are on a drop in basis with a comfortable waiting area that's fun for the children, so just turn up.
The clinics are an opportunity for you to have your baby weighed and also ask advice or discuss any worries or issues you may have about your child.
1. 1st Tuesday in the month, 3.30 - 4.30, Holly Trees, (Mabey Avenue, Riverside, Redditch B98 8HW)
2. Wednesdays, 9.30am - 11am, Batchley Family Hub, (Cherry Tree Walk, Batchley, Redditch, B97 8HW)
3. Thursdays, 10am - 12pm, Willow Trees, (Loxley Close, Church Hill, Redditch, B98 9JL)
4. 2nd and 4th Thursday in the month, 10.00 - 11.30, Scott Atkinson Centre, Woodrow Drive, Redditch, B98 7UH
5. Fridays, 9.30 - 11.00, Smallwood House, Church Green West.
For more information contact Crabbs Cross Surgery.
- Mondays, 10.00am - 11.30am, Sunny Fields, B60 3FG - Term Time Only
- Tuesdays, 10.00am - 11.30am, Pear Tree, B61 8LW
- Tuesdays, 9.30am – 11.00am, Hazel House, Beaconside School, Hazel Road - Term Time Only
- Wednesday, 10.00am - 12.00pm, Hollywood Medical Centre, B47 5DP (Clinic is run by the Redditch Health Visiting Team).
- Thursdays, 9.30am – 11.30am, The Dock, Catshill, B61 0NJ, (Tel 01527 488326)
- 2nd Friday in the month, 10.00 - 11.30am Appointment Only, Alvechurch Medical Centre , (Tel 01214451084)
For more information contact:- The Dock, Catshill, Bromsgrove B61 0NJ / Tel:- 01527 488321
Health Start Vitamins are available for purchase at:
Holly Trees Centre in Redditch - (Mabey Avenue, Riverside, Redditch B98 8HW)Pear Tree Centre in Bromsgrove - (Broad Street, Sidemoor, B61 8LW)For more information regarding local Health Visiting Services
Here are all the Early Help centre locations and contact details.