Contact: Planning Enquiries

Team phone

01527 881770

Team email


Redditch Town Hall
Walter Stranz Square
Redditch Town Centre
B98 8AH

Apply for planning permission

Normally if you wish to develop land or buildings you will have to apply to us for planning permission.

Planning appeals

If you don't agree with a decision we have made on a planning application or enforcement matter, you can appeal.

Pre-Application Advice

We can help you by providing advice prior to you submitting a formal planning application.

Submit a planning application

Calculate your fees and submit your application, Make sure you include everything that's required!

View and comment on applications

You can view and comment on planning applications and related documents here. You'll need a keyword, reference number, postcode or address line.

Work in conservation areas

In conservation areas normal permitted development rights may not apply and you may need a special type of planning permission called Conservation Area Consent.

Work on listed buildings

If you want to do any kind of work on any part of a listed building you may need Listed Building Consent from us