The nationwide Sport England Campaign, is open to sports clubs, schools, colleges and community groups who need help to set up sport and physical activity sessions.
Are you an organisation that wants to engage young people in sport?
- The Sports Partnership Herefordshire & Worcestershire, are funding projects which aim to increase opportunities for 11-25 year olds to get involved in sport and physical activity.
- Sportivate is inclusive and targets a variety of young people including those who are female, have a disability and people from black and minority ethnic groups.
- The funding can be used to help cover the cost of coaches, incentives, equipment, facilities costs and much more.
- Providing opportunities to receive between 6 and 8 weeks of sport coaching, with the potential to extend this to three months
- For further information and to apply please visit Sport Partnership Herefordshire & Worcestershire (please note this is an external link).
Are you 11-25 years-old and want to try a new sport?
- If so, Sportivate could be the programme for you. Sportivate is aimed at people who are not particularly sporty but would like to play more sport.
- The programme offers six-to-eight weeks' worth of coaching sessions in a variety of sports including judo, rowing, tennis, wakeboarding, parkour/free running and many more.
- The sessions will be free or subsidised so you do not have to pay much to take part.