Room options and prices at the Town Hall
Depending on the type of event you want to run at the Town Hall, and how many people you need to accommodate, we will have a room layout option to suit at competitive prices.
We have five room options, with some optional extras. Work out the options you need using this chart:
|What do you want to do?||What capacity do you need?||Your room options||Per 4 hrs (daytime only)||Per 8hrs (or evening only)||Equipment hire options?|
|Conference, Presentation, Lecture||200 people||E||£248||£450||Yes|
|Conference, Presentation, Lecture||120 people||D||£152||£248||Yes|
|Conference, Presentation, Lecture||60 people||B or C||£107||£152||Yes|
|Board meeting||30 people||B or C||£107||£152||Yes|
|Board meeting||12 people||A||£53||£70||Yes|
|Party, disco, live entertainment||170 people||E||£248||£450||No|
|Party, disco, live entertainment||80 people||D||£152||£248||No|
The room options
- A - Committee Room 1
- B - Committee Room 2
- C - Committee Room 3
- D - Council Chamber
- E - Full civic suite (all the rooms).
Equipment hire options
- Projector Screen (please note we do not hire projectors) £22.50
- TV / Video £22.50
- Conferencing Sound System £22.50
- Flip Chart Stand (excludes paper and pens) £8.
- Tea/coffee per cup (you will need to provide your own alcohol and soft drinks) £1.