Batchley Community Centre
Batchley Community Centre is a base for lots of social groups and classes, as well as Batchley Support Group and local NHS pulmonary rehabilitation services.
The centre has disabled access, an accessible toilet and changing facilities, a large car park to back with disabled bays and it's on the 51 bus route from the Town Centre.
8.00am- 5.30pm - Available to Hire
6.00pm- 8.00pm - Batchley Support Group 'Young Carers'
8.15pm- 10.00pm - Available to Hire
9.00am - 4.00pm - NHS COPD
4.30pm - 5.30pm - Available to Hire
6.00pm - 8.30pm - Batchley Support Group Youth Club
10.00am - 11.30pm - Stay 'n' Play - Parent and Toddler Session
12.30pm - 2.00pm - Lung Health Choir
2.00pm- 3.30pm - Seated Exercise and Falls Prevention
5.00pm - 7.30pm - 1st Birchensale Beavers and Cubs
8.00pm - 10.00pm - Arrow Vale Singers
8.00am - 10.00am - Available to Hire
10.30am- 12.15pm - Foxlydiate Mews Day Centre
5.00pm - 9.30pm - Batchley Support Group Youth Club
9.30am -10.30am - Messy Play - Parent and Toddler Session
11.30pm - 12.30pm - Available to hire
1.00pm - 4.00pm - NHS COPD
4.30pm - 7.00pm - Available to Hire
7.30pm - 9.30pm - 1st Birchensale Scout
|Saturday||Available to hire|
10.00am- 1.00pm - King's Church Redditch ( Second Sunday of each month)
Available to hire all other Sunday's
Book the centre
Main Hall and stage
- Room is 7m x 11.3m with additional stage area 7m x 2.7m and a fenced playground area outside
- Tables and chairs, stage partition, kitchenette with hot water boilers, microwave, fridge and serving hatch
- Maximum capacity of the centre should not exceed 77
Hourly rates from January 2018
Standard Rate 1
Standard Rate 2
Standard Rate 3
- Function Rate: for closed or private party bookings
- Voluntary Rate: for non-profit/ charitable groups and groups that provide free of charge access.
- Pre-School Rate: for pre-school bookings
- Standard Rate 1: for new business ventures and/or activities that attract no more than an average of 15 participants who are charged to attend
- Standard Rate 2: for activities that attract no more than an average of 15-30 participants who are charged to attend
- Standard Rate 3: for activities that attract more than 30 participants who are charged to attend.
Click on a booking name to find their website: