Run an event
If you want to plan and run an event on our land, no matter the size of your event we can support you to do it.
As events can vary considerable in size and scale, ranging from a one day promotional stall to a large outdoor music festival, you may need extra help or be subject to extra requirements. If in doubt, please contact us.
We will make it as easy as possible for you while ensuring that your event does not cause any undue risks to public safety or impact on the community. You can apply to use our land using the form on this page.
Top tips for organising an event
- Read through the information on these pages before you do anything else
- Avoid delays by making sure any application forms are fully completed and signed
- Always get any necessary permissions before you advertise your event.
Useful sites to help you organise an event
Documents and information
- Application form to use our land
- Event information checklist
- Fire risk assessments
- First aid assessments
- Hire costs of parks and open spaces
- Terms and conditions for use of our land
Road closures and other licenses
Here's how to apply to close a road.
As event organiser you are responsible for ensuring any licences you may need.
Invite the Mayor
If you want to ask the Mayor of Redditch to attend your event, you can make a request here.