Help me with my bins

If you are unable to use our standard kerbside service we can help you.

We will provide an assisted collection to you if you are unable due to infirmity, illness, or disability to move your bin to the kerbside and there must be no-one in your household aged 16 or over who is able to move the bins to the kerb.

An assisted collection means we collect recycling, household, from a visible and accessible point on your property closest to road access, and then return any empty bins back to that point.

Assisted collections are agreed at our discretion, subject to an initial assessment and regular re-assessments of infirmity, illness, or disability. We will not provide assisted collections for any other reasons.

We can provide a smaller 120 litre bin, half the size of the standard bin, if this is a more appropriate size for your household

If you would like more information

Please contact us, here are our contact details