Here are some more resources if you want support to go online you can get help here.....
- AbilityNet: Provide a range of support to help disabled and older people get the most from their home computers,tablets and smartphones.
- Batchley Support Group: A community led charity working to empower local people. Provides free basic computer skills drop-in and courses.
- Redditch Youth and Community Enterprise (RYCE): Provides basic and intermediary computer skills courses, contact for details.
- Learn My Way: Learn My Way offer a variety of free online courses where you can practice and develop your digital skills in a fun way.
- UK Safer Internet Centre: You can find e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe on the internet.
- HOW College It Skills Centre: Offers flexible learning for beginners,intermediate, advanced and professional users from 18 and above, pen all year round you can begin a module at any time of the year.
- University of the Third Age Computer users Group: - Interest group for those with limited or no understanding of computer technology, meeting every second Wednesday of the month. It is a requirement that participates become members of Redditch U3A (University of the Third Age)